Dr Kris Sargent
Christian Speaker and Author
Kris is a lifelong learner, lover of God, servant of people. Background:
- Seven years of Bible Study Fellowship,
- Completed NSA Speaker's Academy
- Certified Speaker and Coach through John Maxwell Leadership
- 2018-20 member of Windy City Speakers Toastmasters group
- May 2021-22: Fellow of the CS Lewis Institute.
Kris wrote and published her first book, Simply Functional Medicine, in 2017. Her second, Cultivating a Mind, Soul and Body for God, is almost complete. She offers Keynotes and workshops based on the work she's done in Cultivating.
Formal Education and Continuing Ed:
- Biology and Psychology from the University of Central Florida in 1988
- BS in Human Anatomy
- Doctorate of Chiropractic degree at The National University of Health Sciences(NUHS) in 1992.
- Post-doctoral Master’s Degree in Advanced Clinical Practice, 2009 NUHS
- Over the years Dr. Sargent has accumulated hundreds of hours of continuing education in Functional Nutrition, Leadership and Personal Development, Certification in First Line Therapy, a post-doctoral Master’s Degree in Advanced Clinical Practice, and 30 years in private practice, Dr Sargent also considers herself a clinical science geek and sleuth.